Discover the competitions calendar for the summer season.
Enjoy these opportunities to challenge yourself, improve your index or share a convivial moment with friends or family!
|Name and type of competition|
|Wednesday 14th July||Ranking competition – Stableford, 9 holes|
|Saturday 17th July||Gardeners tournament – Texas scramble, teams of 2, 9 holes|
|Wednesday 21st July||Ranking competition – Stableford, 9 holes|
|Saturday 24th July||Le Flocon-Olympic Sport – Texas scramble, teams of 3 + bowling|
|Wednesday 28th July||Bar Restaurant Le Comptoir – Texas scramble, teams of 2, 9 holes|
|Sunday 1st August||ESF – Stableford, 18 holes|
|Wednesday 4th August||Tyrol-Panoramic-Planica-Colette Sport – Stableford, 9 holes|
|Saturday 7th August||Open de la Rosière – Strokeplay, 18 holes|
|Wednesday 11th August||Les Balcons de La Rosière – Stableford, 9 holes|
|Sunday 15th August||Coupe de l’AS – Trophée Simon Atkinson – Texas scramble, teams of 2, 9 holes|
|Wednesday 18th August||PERROS-GUIREC – Texas scramble, teams of 2|
|Saturday 21st August||Carrefour Montagne – Individual stableford, 9 holes|
|Saturday 28th August||Recreational closing tournament|
Would you like to certify your scores and improve your handicap?
Download the mobile app KADY, developped by the FFGolf Digital, subsidiary of the FFGolf, for all golfers, or future golfers.
- Registration to these competitions take placeat the front office the day before by noon at the latest.
- Starting times are put online the evening before.
- Results are available the next day of the competition and on the FFGolf’s website, in your member space.
- Lower your handicap with our ranking competitions on Wednesday.
- Compétitions open to all with management of handicap index up to 26.5.