Who are the active members of the association?
The sports association of the Golf de La Rosière was created on July 1st 1996 by the golf’s creator himself, M. Philippe Fresnois. To this day, it counts 90 members in its ranks and is the sports body of the club.
The association is administered by a committee composed of 6 members elected for 3 years. This committee elects its executive committee every year, which is composed by:
- Aline MATHIEU : President
- Sandrine NOIR : Treasurer
- Marie-Christine REEB : Secretary
- Guillaume HENRY : Golf school referent
- Jonas ESCALLIER : Elect member
- Mathieu Maitre : Elect member
- Frederic Leuridan : Elect member
- Frederic Possoz : Elect member
- Jean-Christophe Paquelet : Elect member
What is the association’s role?
The association has a triple objective:
- Organise, animate, develop, teach and promote golfing.
- Develop the summer season activity by hosting events open to everyone.
- Ensure the future and the growth of the association thanks to the golf school.
The sports association works together with the golf staff (director, gardeners, course marshals…) to satisfy client golfers and members.
How to become a member?
To be a member of the association, you must pay the annual fee and be a FFG member.
This membership involves the acceptance of the statutes and internal rules.
To be a member of the Golf Sports Association, please complete the online form below:
Payment must be made by bank transfer to the following account
- IBAN: FR7618106008109285764705076
- BIC: AGRIFRPP881
Please mention “Your name + AS 2022 membership fee” in the title of the transfer.
Please also send us the proof of transfer and the medical certificates and/or health questionnaires by e-mail by clicking here:
Medical certificates are valid for 3 years.
- If your medical certificate is still valid, you must still send the certificate of negative answers to the health questionnaire.
- If your medical certificate has expired, you must provide us with a new one.
If you have already ordered and paid for your licence on the FFGolf website, please send us the payment for the “association membership” part only.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.