Who are the active members of the association?
The sports association of the Golf de La Rosière was created on July 1st 1996 by the golf’s creator himself, M. Philippe Fresnois. To this day, it counts 90 members in its ranks and is the sports body of the club.
The association is administered by a committee composed of 6 members elected for 3 years. This committee elects its executive committee every year, which is composed by:
- Aline MATHIEU : President
- Sandrine NOIR : Treasurer
- Marie-Christine REEB : Secretary
- Guillaume HENRY : Golf school referent
- Jonas ESCALLIER : Elect member
- Mathieu Maitre : Elect member
What is the association’s role?
The association has a triple objective:
- Organise, animate, develop, teach and promote golfing.
- Develop the summer season activity by hosting events open to everyone.
- Ensure the future and the growth of the association thanks to the golf school.
The sports association works together with the golf staff (director, gardeners, course marshals…) to satisfy client golfers and members.
How to become a member?
To be a member of the association, you must pay the annual fee and be a FFG member.
This membership involves the acceptance of the statutes and internal rules.